Revision as of 21:39, 19 December 2013 by Jsfisher
- The Seven Deadly Aberrations, Ed Wesly provides a detailed discussion of seven aberration effects.
- Gelatin Handbook, Gelatin Manufacturers Institute of America.
- Low cot instrumentation for spin-coating deposition of thin films in an undergraduate laboratory, Ramon Gómez Aguilar, Jaime Ortiz López.
- Improving the remarkable photosensitivity of dichromated gelatin for hologram recording in green laser light, Jeff Blyth, Christopher R. Lowe, John F. Pecora.
- Making Holograms in Middle and High Schools, Tung H. Jeong.
- An aqueous photopolymer for classroom holography, J. Blyth. (Click on the "Texto completo en PDF" link to download.)
- The Theory of the Photograpic Process, C.E. Kenneth Mees. (Very large file.)
- Diode Laser Characteristics, Ph 77 Advanced Physics Laboratory, Atomic and Optical Physics, California Institute of Technology.
- A few papers by Dinesh Padiyar.
- Dye Sensitization of Holographic Emulsions, D. Bruza, D. Padiyar.
- Dichromated Gelatin — some heretical comments, Nicholas J. Phillips, Richard D. Rallison, Christopher A. Barnett, Scott R. Schicker, Zane A. Coleman.
- Lasers and Holography, William Kock.
- Techniques in Display Holography, Kaveh Bazargan, PhD thesis, University of London, April 1986.