Welcome to the Holography Forum's Holography Wiki - A Holography FAQ and Database for anyone who makes holograms.
A place to discuss holography
http://holoforum.org/forum is the online discussion vehicle for an eclectic group of holography enthusiasts, experts, amateurs, and professionals. The forum itself is a wealth of information, and new topics for discussion are always welcome. Newcomers are warmly welcomed.
You may browse the various discussion threads as a guest, and it costs nothing to sign up as a full forum member.
New Stuff and Recent Additions
- Experiment with albumen plates by Filipe Alves.
- Cold Water Processing article by Ed Wesly.
- Compilation of chemistry for holographic developers and bleaches, courtesy of Ed Wesly.
- DCG Color Tuning guide derived form the Holography Forum archives.
- A new My First... entry in the DCG section of the Gallery.
- Beginner's Corner. Basic information for getting a start in holography.
- Dichromated Gelatin. Basic information about branching off into the realm of DCG holography.
- Experimenter's Corner. Odd things to try, or what others have tried.
- Hints and Kinks. Tips and techniques shared by others.
- Equipment. Things used in making holograms.
- Homemade Equipment. Some equipment is easily made at home.
- Gallery. Great examples of success, failure, and experiments.
A Little History
- History of Holography. The timeline of the people and technology.
- History of Dichromate Holography. A timeline of the people and technology in the advancement of dichromated gelatin holography.
- Biographies of Holographers. The people who have made it all possible.
- Holography Safety. Chemical and laser safety. A must read!
- Abbreviations. Commonly used abbreviations by holographers.
- Holography Glossary. Holography technical terms defined.
- Holography Technology. The hardware and setups for making holograms.
- Hologram Recording Materials. How to get, make and use them and chemistry.
- Holography Theory. The Mathematics and Science of Holography.
- Holography Links. Other resources for holographers on the web.
- Reading Room. Miscellaneous interesting documents that need to be cataloged.
- Category:Rallison. Information recovered from Ralcon site (Richard Rallison).